IEEE 2013 DOT NET PROJECTS
I. IEEE based on CLOUD COMPUTING
1. A Secure Erasure Code-Based Cloud Storage System with Secure Data Forwarding(IEEE 2013).
2. Toward Secure and Dependable Storage Services in Cloud Computing (IEEE 2013).
3. Optimization of Resource Provisioning Cost in Cloud Computing (IEEE 2013). 4. Enabling Secure and Efficient Ranked Keyword Search over Outsourced Cloud Data (IEEE 2013).
II. IEEE based on GRID COMPUTING
1. Eliminating Duplicate Forwarding in Wireless Opportunistic Routing (IEEE
2. Network Based Distributed Mobility Control in localized Mobile LISP Networks (IEEE 2013).
III. IEEE based on KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING
1. Secure Cooperative Data Storage and Query Processing in Unattended Tiered Sensor Networks (IEEE 2013).
2. Robust watermarking using fractional wavelet packet transform (IEEE 2013).
3. Using Rule Ontology Repeated Rule Acquisition for Similar Websites. (IEEE 2013).
4. Efficient Computation of Range Aggregates against Uncertain Location-Based Queries (IEEE 2013).
5. Interactive Learning in Continuous Multimodal Space: A Bayesian Approach to Action-Based Soft Partitioning and Learning (IEEE 2013).
IEEE based on INFORMATION SECURITY
IV. 1. Adaptive Steganalysis of Least Significant Bit Replacement in Grayscale Natural Images (IEEE 2013).
2. RIHT: A Novel Hybrid IP Traceback Scheme (IEEE 2013).
3. Index Codes for Multibiometric Pattern Retrieval (IEEE 2013).
V. IEEE based on DISTRIBUTED NETWORKING
1. Quality-of-service-enabled ant colony-based multipath routing for mobile ad hoc networks (IEEE 2013).
2. Traffic monitoring in transmission control protocol/active queue management networks through a time-delay observer (IEEE 2013).
3. Customer-Driven Content Recommendation over a Network of Customers (IEEE 2013).
VI. IEEE based on SECURE TRANSMISSION
1. Queuing Delay Analysis for Multicast with Random Linear Coding (IEEE 2013).
2. Distributed Private Key Generation for Identity Based Cryptosystems in Ad Hoc Networks (IEEE 2013).
3. Data Provenance Verification for secure hosts (IEEE 2013).
VII.IEEE based on NEURAL NETWORKS
1. A User Authentication Protocol Resistant to Password Stealing and Password Reuse Attacks (IEEE 2013).
2. Trust Evaluation Model based on behavior space classification for Ad-hoc Networks (IEEE 2013).
3. Revisiting Defenses against Large-Scale Online Password Guessing Attacks(IEEE 2013).
VIII.IEEE based on INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
1. Route Preview in Energy Management of Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles (IEEE 2013).
IX. IEEE based on IMAGE PROCESSING
1. A Generalized DAMRF image modeling for super resolution of Licence Plate (IEEE 2013).
2. Enhanced Patterns of Oriented Edge Magnitudes for Face Recognition and Image Matching-(IEEE 2013).
3. An Auto adaptive Edge-Detection Algorithm for Flame and Fire Image Processing (IEEE 2013).
4. Sparse Color Interest Points for Image Retrieval and Object Categorization (IEEE 2013).
5. Scalable Coding of Encrypted Images (IEEE 2013).
X. IEEE based on NETWORKS
1. Self Protection in a clustered distributed system (IEEE 2013).
2. ;On Optimizing Overlay Topologies for Search in Unstructured Peer-to-Peer Networks (IEEE 2013).
3. HYMN: A Novel Hybrid Multi-Hop Routing Algorithm to Improve the Longevity of WSNs (IEEE 2013).
XI. IEEE based on VIDEO PROCESSING
1. Dynamic Bayesian Networks for Vehicle Classification in Video (IEEE 2013). 2. Tracking-Learning Detection (IEEE 2013). [Device Based]
3. Fourier Eigen functions for Steerable Filtering (IEEE 2013). [Device Based]
XII.IEEE based on WEB MINING
1. A Collaborative Decentralized Approach to Web Search (IEEE 2013).
XIII.IEEE based on MOBILE COMPUTING
1. A Framework for Routing Performance Analysis in Delay Tolerant Networks with Application to Non cooperative Networks (IEEE 2013).
2. Efficient Rendezvous Algorithms for Mobility-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks (IEEE 2013).
3. Energy-efficient signal acquisition in wireless sensor networks: a compressive sensing framework (IEEE 2013).
4. A Balanced Resource Scheduling Scheme With Adaptive Priority Thresholds for OFDMA Downlink Systems (IEEE 2013).
5. Characterizing the Security Implications of Third Party Emergency Alert Systems Over Cellular Text Messaging Services (IEEE 2013).
XIV. IEEE based on NETWORK SECURITY
1. Controllable Secure Watermarking Technique for Tradeoff between Robustness and Security (IEEE 2013).
2. High-Speed Quantum Key Distribution System for Real-Time Key Generation (IEEE 2013).
3. Slicing: A New Approach for Privacy Preserving Data Publishing (IEEE 2013).
4. Resilient Identity Crime detection-used to find the Illegal usages of Credit Card Transaction (IEEE 2013).
XV. IEEE based on DATA MINING
1. Publishing Search Logs?A Comparative Study of Privacy Guarantees (IEEE 2013).
XVI. IEEE based on DEPENDABLE AND SECURE COMPUTING
1. Enhanced Privacy ID: A Direct Anonymous Attestation Scheme with Enhanced Revocation Capabilities (IEEE 2013).
2. Connectivity Weakness Impacts on Coordination in Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks (IEEE-2013).
XVII. IEEE based on SIGNAL PROCESSING
1. Improving Various Reversible Data Hiding Schemes via Optimal Codes for Binary Covers (IEEE-2013).
2. Robust Watermarking of Compressed and Encrypted JPEG2000 Images (IEEE - 2013).