Search over encrypted data is a technique of great interest in the cloud computing era because many believe that sensitive data has to be encrypted before outsourcing to the cloud servers in order to ensure user data privacy. A secure and privacy-preserving encrypted keyword search scheme suitable for cloud storage. In this secure and efficient privacy-preserving search keyword on the encrypted data, the approach contains three participants are there: 1) user 2) key server 3) CSP. A cloud service provider (CSP), whose purpose is mainly for making a profit, to take the custody of sensitive data, raises underlying security and privacy issues. In this paper, we propose an efficient, secure and privacy-preserving keyword search scheme that supports multiple users with low computation cost and flexible key management and it is proved to be secure and flexible.
The project Hospital Management system includes registration of patients, storing their details into the system, and also computerized billing in the pharmacy. The software has the facility to give a unique id for every patient and stores the details of every patient and the staff automatically. It includes a search facility to know the current status of each doctor and hospital receptionist and bill generation for the pharmacy they can download the pdf.
The Hospital Management System can be entered using a username and password. It is accessible either by an administrator and receptionist. Only they can add (receptionist pharmacy, doctor) and the receptionist can add patient data into the database. The data can be retrieved easily. The interface is very user-friendly. The data are well protected for personal use and makes the data processing very fast.
Hospital Management System is powerful, flexible, and easy to use and is designed and developed to deliver real conceivable benefits to hospitals.
Hospital Management System is designed for multispeciality hospitals, to cover a wide range of hospital administration and management processes. It is an integrated end-to-end Hospital Management System that provides relevant information across the hospital to support effective decision making for patient care, hospital administration, and critical financial accounting, in a seamless flow.
Hospital Management System is a software product suite designed to improve the quality and management of hospital management in the areas of clinical process analysis and activity-based costing. Hospital Management System enables you to develop your organization and improve its effectiveness and quality of work. Managing the key processes efficiently is critical to the success of the hospital helps you manage your processes
• System : Pentium IV 2.4 GHz.
• Hard Disk : 40 GB.
• Floppy Drive : 1.44 Mb.
• Monitor : 15 VGA Colour.
• Mouse : Logitech.
• Ram : 512 Mb.
• Operating system : Windows XP.
• Coding Language : JAVA
• Data Base : MYSQL
In this paper, we focus on the privacy concerns in the secure search function performed over encrypted cloud data. The study of different keyword searching schemes that offers a way to overcome one technique’s disadvantage. The keyword searching techniques improve the security of the user keyword searching privacy. Now SPKS allows the CSP to participate in the decipherment, thus a user could pay the less computational overhead for decryption. It is a searchable encryption scheme, thus the CSP could search the encrypted files efficiently without leaking any information. So from these various approaches like PEKS, SPKS, etc., the SPKS is a more efficient and privacy-preserving keyword search schema.
1. Phaphoom N, Wang X, Samuel S, Helmer S, and Abrahamsson P. "A survey study on major technical barriers affecting the decision to adopt cloud services." Journal of Systems and Software., pp. 167-181, May 2015.
2. Li, T., Li, J., Liu, Z., Li, P., and Jia, C. “Differentially private Naive Bayes learning over multiple data sources.” Information Sciences, 444. pp. 89-104, 2018.
3. Fang W, Wen X, Xu J, and Zhu J. "CSDA: a novel cluster-based secure data aggregation scheme for WSNs." Cluster Computing., pp. 1-12, 2017.
4. Xu X, Zhao X, Ruan F, Zhang J, Tian W, Dou W, and Liu AX. "Data Placement for Privacy-Aware Applications over Big Data in Hybrid Clouds." Security and Communication Networks, 2017.
5. Cai, Z., Yan, H., Li, P., Huang, Z. A., and Gao, C. "Towards secure and flexible EHR sharing in mobile health cloud under static assumptions." Cluster Computing, pp. 2415-2422, 2017.
6. Li J, Zhang Y, Chen X, Xiang Y. "Secure attribute-based data sharing for resource-limited users in cloud computing." Computers & Security., vol. 72, pp. 1-12, Jan 2018.